We are Republicans because . . .
- We believe the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person's dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored.
- We believe in the Constitution and that it is a solemn compact which confirms our God-given individual rights and assures that all Americans stand equal before the law.
- We believe in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
- We believe free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- We believe the government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- We believe the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
- Finally, we believe the Republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.
If you share our beliefs, we hope you'll join us!